The calculation is designed for a geometrical design and strength check of common chain transmissions using roller
chains. Application is developed in MS Excel, is multi-language, supports Imperial and Metric units and solves the
- Selection of a power suitable type of chain.
- Selection of an optimum transmission alternative regarding power, geometry and weight.
- Calculation of geometric, strength, safety and operational parameters.
- Calculation of power parameters and axis loads.
- Support of 2D and 3D CAD (AutoCAD, AutoCAD LT, IntelliCAD, Ashlar Graphite, TurboCAD, BricsCAD, ZWCAD, ProgeCAD, Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Creo).
The application includes corresponding databases of roller chains. The calculations use data, procedures, algorithms and data from ANSI/ASME, ACA (American Chain Association) ISO, DIN, BS and JIS.
Used standards: ANSI/ASME B29.1M (Dec2001), ANSI/ASME B29.3, DIN 8187, DIN 8181, DIN 8181, DIN 8164, DIN 8150, ISO R606, ISO 1275, BS 228, JIS B1801, JIS B1803.
This module is a part of MITCalc - Mechanical and Technical Calculation Package for gear, belt and chain drives, springs, beam, shaft, bolt connection, shaft connection, tolerances and many others
We did not scan MITCalc Roller Chains Calculation 1.21 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for MITCalc Roller Chains Calculation 1.21 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.